HelpSpa.com Author Posting Guidelines and Terms of Service –
The www.helpspa.com website (“The Help Spa”), including any subsite, forum, service and resource accessible through the homepage (collectively, the “Site”), is published and maintained by Short Hills Design, LLC, (“Short Hills Design”). These author posting guidelines may be modified or updated by us from time to time without notice.
By posting/submitting an article on the HelpSpa.com you agree to the following guidelines:
By submitting your article(s) to us;
- You assert that you are the sole author and owner of the article, and that you are the copyright holder (you own 100% of the copyright).
- By posting an article on the HelpSpa.com, you agree to give the HelpSpa.com the copyright rights for the article(s), and unconditional permission to publish your article on the website, rss feed, via email newsletter, or other distribution mechanism. Your attribution(s) will be maintained.
- We reserve the right to edit, re-categorize, or remove your article(s) at any time for any reason. You may not publish the same articles on another website while the articles are still live at the HelpSpa.com. However, while your article is published on the HelpSpa.com, your byline and link will be maintained.
- You acknowledge that the HelpSpa.com does not require authors to pay to submit articles, and we do not pay you to submit articles.
- We reserve the right to publish ads on the same pages as your articles.
- You may have links in your article, but you may only link to your website once, and you may not use affiliate links.
- You agree not to attempt to artificially enhance the traffic to your article on the HelpSpa.com.
These guidelines are in addition to the HelpSpa’s main terms of service.
Last Updated – November 2009.